Good Friday: When we recall our Lord’s suffering and death on the Cross for our salvation.
- Father Chris will pray the Stations of the Cross at 9am on his Facebook page or watch via ZOOM
- St. Faustina’s Way of the Cross at the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy: 2 p.m. on EWTN
- Choral Meditations and Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion: 2:30 p.m. & 6 p.m., live from the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception on EWTN
- Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion from St. Raymond at 3pm on our Live Stream (please have a cross or crucifix with you while worshipping from home, it will be sued during the Liturgy)
- Reflections on Our Lord’s Seven Last Words from St. Raymond at 7pm via Father Chris’ Facebook (Christopher Michael Walsh) or ZOOM or listen on our our Call to Prayer Line
- Way of the Cross from Rome: 8 p.m. on EWTN
- In quiet prayer, read the Gospel of John, Chapters 18 & 19. Ask yourself: what is God saying to me?
Easter Sunday: Alleluia! The Lord is Risen! He is Risen Indeed.
- Easter Mass on Channel 6 at 5:30am.
- Urbi Et Orbi: Message and Blessing with Pope Francis at 6 a.m. on EWTN
- Easter Sunday Mass: 8 a.m. on EWTN
- Easter Mass from St. Raymond Church at 10am on our Live Stream
- Easter Sunday Mass at Noon on EWTN
- Our Church will be be open for a visit from Noon until 3pm – come a visit Jesus and see the beautiful flowers decorating our Church.
- Drive Thru Prayer in front of the Church from 3pm to 4pm; confessions available.
- The Sign & Sound Theater in Lancaster’s production of Jesus (which is amazing) will air for FREE Easter Weekend on the TBN App.
Did you know Father Chris does a daily video that is posted to You Tube? Check them our HERE(and even sign up to have it emailed to you daily). Don’t worry, he does not usually try to tell jokes.
Father Chris and the Pastoral Team are developing a plan to continue Small Groups during the extended time on pandemic. Perhaps Bible Study, maybe ALPHA, maybe a Book Club. Do you have a thought? Let Minta know your ideas and desires. Here is the handout for the last week of our wonderful Small Groups: Easter Sunday 2020 Member Guide
Thank you for your faithfulness that allows us to remain in a good financial position. Our collections are good and we hope will remain good as we move forward. If you have not signed up for electronic giving, consider it and start that process HERE. You are always welcome to mail your tithe or drop it in the mail slot of the Parish Office front door.
Father Chris is very aware of how difficult these time are for many in our parish. People feel isolated. People feel forgotten or confused. Some are anxious about jobs and finances. He is here to serve. Call him at 215-549-3760 to talk. Send an email to set time to talk or even visit (with social distancing precautions in place). Need service, let him know. Have an idea for ways to serve, let him know. Rejoice in the Good News – Jesus is Risen!