Holy Thursday, March 29th
- Join us as we recall Jesus’ gift of the Ordained Priesthood and the Holy Eucharist
- Mass in Church at 7pm; the Repository remains open for Prayer in the Chapel until 10pm (please use the ramp doors).
- Join the custom of visiting other Churches on Holy Thursday Night to “watch and pray” with Jesus. Perhaps a visit to St. Athanasius, Holy Cross and Our Mother of Consolation?
Good Friday, March 30th
- Join us for quiet prayer in our Church during the Hours of our Lord’s Passion (Noon to 3pm). Sit and appreciate why this day is so good!
- Enjoy a delicious Fish Dinner from Noon until 6pm in our School Hall. Take out or eat in. Proceeds benefit the Parish. Be sure to try the soup!
- Service of Our Lord’s Passion and the Veneration of the Cross in the Church at 3pm.
- Seven Last Words Service (with reflections from seven different parishioners) and Veneration of the Cross at 7pm in the Church.
Holy Saturday, March 31st
- Join us at 9am to decorate the Church for Easter! No experience needed. Enter thru the ramp doors.
- There is no 5pm Mass on Holy Saturday.
- Join us for the beautiful Easter Vigil when we welcome new members through the Sacrament of Baptism at 7pm in the Church. Please remember our new members in pray as they receive the gift of God’s love in a new way!
Easter Sunday, April 1st
- Easter Mass at 8am.
- Easter Mass at 10am.
- Easter Egg Hunt for the children will follow (if weather is not good, the activity will take place in doors). All are welcome as we rejoice in the glory of new life in Christ!